At Prestige Auctions, we collect two types of information: personal information and non-personal information. The types of information we collect depend on the nature of your interaction with us.
Personal information is information that can identify an individual or information about an identifiable individual. We may collect personal information such as:
* your contact information – e.g., name, postal address, telephone number, and email address;
* your personal preferences – e.g., product wish lists, language preferences, and marketing consent; and
* your transaction information – e.g., products purchased, method of payment, amount paid, and credit or debit card number.
Non-personal information does not identify you as an individual. For example:
* we may ask you for your postal code to assist us with planning our flyer distribution;
* we may collect certain non-personal data when you visit our Web Sites, such as the type of browser you are using or the referring URL; or
* we may collect and summarize customer information in a non-personal, aggregate format for statistical and research purposes. We may, for example, summarize our data to determine that a certain percentage of contest entrants are male, aged 18 to 25.
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, if you make this choice we may not be able to provide you with the product, service, or information that you requested. For example, we might restrict the use of your account if pertinent information is missing, incorrect or you have unpaid invoices.